Painting, painters, residential painting, home painting, interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, mud and tape, drywall, countertops, cabinets, home improvement, home renovation, bathroom renovation, ceiling, carpenters, wall tile, base boards, decks, concrete, foundations, masonry, wall framing, roof framing, gutters, exterior trim, windows, plumbing, electrical, plaster, floor tile, carpet, appliances, wood flooring, insulation, lighting, flatwork, kitchen design, bathroom design, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, bedroom remodel, backsplash, demolition, interior millwork, interior door, kitchen island, dining room renovation, duct cleaning, best remodeler, best remodeling company, best cabinets, best kitchen, best bathroom, best deck, best painter, best basement, best drywall, best flooring, best roofer, best home renovation, best contractor, best construction, best interior design, best interior designer, best construction management, best project management, project management, construction, new home build, home builder, interior painting, exterior painting, quality remodeling, quality painting, quality construction, blueprints, CAD drawings, cabinet installation, floor installation, wallpaper, wallpaper removal, demolition, drywall patching, cabinet painting, spray painting, new construction, Onesta, Onesta Construction, Onesta Painting, Onesta Design, home improvements, home maintenance, home purchase inspection, construction inspection, flood repair, damage repair, water damage, mold removal, water removal, lead removal, lead remediation, fire restoration, flooded basement, pacific remodeler, Remodeling kitchens, remodeling bathrooms, remodeling homes, remodeling basements, remodeling exterior, interior design services, painting, decks, wallpaper in Saint Louis, Saint Louis County painter, Saint Charles County painter, Jefferson County painter, Ferguson painter, Chesterfield painter, Ballwin painter, Florissant painter, Kirkwood painter, Clayton painter, Creve Coeur painter, Maryland Heights painter, Webster Groves painter, Fenton painter, Ladue painter, Wildwood painter, Hazelwood painter, University City painter, Town and Country painter, Bridgeton painter, Ellisville painter, Eureka painter, Des Peres painter, Sunset Hills painter, Manchester painter, Brentwood painter, Saint Ann painter, Frontenac painter, Crestwood painter, Olivette painter, Overland painter, Maplewood painter, Valley Park painter, Richmond Heights painter, Berkeley painter, Glendale painter, Jennings painter, Saint John painter, Lake Saint Louis painter, Wentzville painter, Saint Peters painter, O’Fallon painter, Saint Charles painter, Saint Louis painter, Saint Louis County contractor, Saint Charles County contractor, Jefferson County contractor, Ferguson contractor, Chesterfield contractor, Ballwin contractor, Florissant contractor, Kirkwood contractor, Clayton contractor, Creve Coeur contractor, Maryland Heights contractor, Webster Groves contractor, Fenton contractor, Ladue contractor, Wildwood contractor, Hazelwood contractor, University City contractor, Town and Country contractor, Bridgeton contractor, Ellisville contractor, Eureka contractor, Des Peres contractor, Sunset Hills contractor, Manchester contractor, Brentwood contractor, Saint Ann contractor, Frontenac contractor, Crestwood contractor, Olivette contractor, Overland contractor, Maplewood contractor, Valley Park contractor, Richmond Heights contractor, Berkeley contractor, Glendale contractor, Jennings contractor, Saint John contractor, Lake Saint Louis contractor, Wentzville contractor, Saint Peters contractor, O’Fallon contractor, Saint Charles contractor
Need more than painting services?
We can remodel your home too!
Job Description & Duties
The position of Painter is an important one at Onesta Construction. It is the Painters that put the finishing touches to any project. and make our clients happy because of the work that they do. Every Painter that works for Onesta Construction should be passionate about their work and always strive to do better. Below is a list of the responsibilities of a Painter at Onesta Construction.
1. Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches and paints walls, trim, ceilings, doors, surfaces, buildings, and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex, epoxy, water-proofing and heat resistant finishes.
2. Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces. Adjusts colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate. 3.
3. Applies materials to new construction, existing, multi-story buildings, alterations, and remodel projects
4. Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electrostatic sprayers, pumps, etc.
5. Safely stores and labels all materials.
6. Maintains and repairs Spray equipment, compressor and accessories.
7. Estimates time and materials required; keeps computerized records and submits reports of work performed.
8. Erects scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes.
9. Reads and understands blueprints.
10. Offers assistance and advice on materials, designs, and color.
11. Assists in the writing of specifications for Change Orders
12. Utilizes site protection (i.e. drop cloths, plastic, etc.) All employees must maintain a professional appearance at all times. All employees must be in a Company shirt or sweatshirt/hoodie every day. Pants must be free of holes or frays.
You must have your basic tools with you every day these include:
1. 20oz hammer min
2. 3 in 1 tool
4. Pry bar
5. Nail puller
6. Razor knife
7. Nail sets
8. Multi screwdriver
Minimum of 5 years experience residential painting,